Have you heard the great news?
- Dependents covered on the Town’s health insurance can receive Wellness Clinic Care at no cost.
- Insured employees, pre-65 retirees, and dependents can receive after-hours care – with NO copay – from 5 to 9pm, Monday through Friday, at UNC Urgent Care at the Family Medicine Center.
How does this all work?
For dependents covered on the Town’s health insurance:
- Get an enrollment form from your HR Representative.
- The covered employee completes the enrollment form, indicating the employee’s name so that HR knows to associate the dependent with the employee.
- Send the form to Kelly Stokes in Human Resources.
- After turning in the form, dependents can be seen in the clinic for everything that employees can: minor illness, management of chronic illness, nutrition counseling, and/or tobacco cessation.
- Dependents are welcome during Walk-In Hours or by appointment (schedule through MyChart or call the clinic at 919-968-2796).
For After Hours Care at The Family Medicine Center:
- When? From 5 to 9pm, Monday – Friday
- Who? Open to insured employees, pre-65 retirees and dependents with after-hours healthcare needs
- Where? UNC Urgent Care at The Family Medicine Center, 590 Manning Drive in Chapel Hill
- How? When you check in, refer the front desk staff to the Town of Chapel Hill/Wellness@Work flyer posted on the check-in desk
Print a flyer and share it with your coworkers!